Open House, Resource Fair and Volunteer Expo. All Rolled in One!
Our 2nd annual Open House is just around the corner!
This is a great opportunity to pay a visit to the Superhero Center, see our facilities, and learn all the work we do. It’s also a great time for volunteers to sign up and help our superheroes when they come in for a visit.
We are also welcoming local resources in our parking lot, so families can find the help they may need. A list of our participating resource agencies can be found below.
If you are interested in having a booth at the resource fair, please contact Kira Carte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants in our Resource Fair include:
- Village Speech Therapy
- Best Practices Behavior and Support LLC
- Caravel Autism Health
- Easter Seals
- KB Chiropractic Center
- Westside Children’s Therapy
- Rockford Park Distric: Therapeutic Recreation
- The Arc: Winnebago, Boone and Ogle Counties
- Youth Services Network
- Lighthouse Speech Therapy
- Dakota Felckowski
- The Autism Therapy Group
- Elgin Police Department
- The YMCA of Rock River ValleyThe Champions Club: City First Church